Nov 16, 2008

Walking in the rain


I like walking in the rain, without umbrella.
When I went out yesterday, it sprincled a little, but I didn't bring my umbrella.
I walked along the river. There were a lot of cherry trees. They saved me from the rain. Sometimes, they dropped a big rain drop on me. I feel as if I'm playing with the rain and trees.



Now, it's the season of fallen leaves in Japan. The leaves of cherry trees turned red and it's very beautiful on the river. Contrary to spring, there are few people under the trees. So I walked under trees singing my favorite songs.

8 comments:

danni_meringue said...

I love walking in the rain. ooooo i love the snow too

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

What a lovely walk. Great pictures.
ML

mairuru said...

Hello Danni,
I love the snow too! This winter, I want to visit a small village where have lots of snow.

Hello ML,
Thank you! I like staying with people, but sometimes, I feel very comfortable when I'm alone, especially in such situation.

jan in nagasaki said...

those are beautiful pictures!!!

I, too, don't mind walking in a light rain without an umbrella...but it gets troublesome because people feel sorry for me and try to give me their umbrellas.. and instead of "KONNICHIWA" they say to me "AME DA YO" maybe thinking that I hadn't noticed the rain....

mairuru said...

Oh,,, "Ame da yo"...
It's funny. I've never met who talked to me like that. Maybe it's you're not japanese?

Anonymous said...

ahh...kireii desu ^ ^

Surya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I too love the rain .... thanks for the lovely photos
Mena