Nov 14, 2013

How to make a Yo-Yo bracelet


I like knit fabric sewing lately.

So I made some Yo-Yos using my favorite knit fabrics.

It's very easy to sew and needs little piece of fabrics. I'd like to show you how I made it.

First I cut 3-inch diameter circles. I need 4 Yo-Yos for a bracelet.

Then I made Yo-Yos with them and put my favorite buttons on them.

I made a patchwork cord on which I put Yo-Yos.



And I put a button on the end of the cord and made a loop on the other end.



That's all!
The gray fabric is sweat and the other one is Jacquard knit.
I also made my neck warmer, my husband's and Miyu's with the sweat fabric(* v *).
They make us very warm in this cold house.

Have a good day!!!!

4 comments:

james horticulture said...

wow nice guide to prepare self bracelet thanks for sharing this vertical garden planters

devon broad said...

kids and should you will find varied different mastercard corporations you'd presumably select benefit of. Through known for creating each understanding comprehensive sizzling and additionally cash advances for you hospitable, speedily, respectful, additionally to helpful, the bulk folks is okay so you'll be able to acquire your current responsibility. Have a glance at almost any YOU day money enhancements location presently and additionally we have a tendency to square measure reaching to demonstrate that to fit your desires.

devon broad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vfirst H said...

very nice informations i like that blog mosquito net dealer in coimbatore