Jul 9, 2009

Custom order

These days, I was quite busy for a custom order.
She wanted more than ten items of my sold items, so I remembered how I made them and I made them again.
It was harder than to make a new item, because I usually don't make a pattern...
Pink box

At first, I felt that I should make the one similar to the sold item.
But gradually, I began to want to make a new one. So I put some new fabrics or new ideas on them.
In such case, I made two or more patterns so she could choose one.
girl 3

Yesterday, finally she decided what she got and I finished working for this order.
Fortunately, she liked all of what I made for her (* v *)!!!!
Maru 2

It's hard for me to make the same item what I finished before, but when I finished this order, I was really satisfied with them all.
(But I want to make new items more!!)
Patchwork coasters

Now I have three more requests...
I'll work on them making new items together.

P.S.
If you want some sold items from my shop, please ask me without hesitation. I'm happy to make something for someone who likes my work. (* v *)!!!!!
Kinoko 2

23 comments:

eloleo said...

You make really beautiful things. I am a big fan of your work. I read your blog for a while now, really inspiring! Regards, Sanne (from Belgium)

Anonymous said...

I love your handiwork. Beautiful. I must try it some day.

june at noon said...

I really love all your patchwork pieces. You always pick great fabrics too!

MamaKnits2Much said...

That little doll is beautiful! You make truly wonderful thing Mai.

AnaMaria said...

I just love your work! It is all very beautiful. The little doll is so cute. I always look forward to reading your blog!

Jan Allsopp said...

Beautiful as always! I'm still making the pouches you put the tutorial up for! I love making them. Everyone is getting one for Christmas!

Neko said...

I love reading your blog and I look forward to opening up Reader and finding your updates! Your stuff is really beautiful and you have brilliant ideas and fabrics! You're super!
Neko xo

M* (Melanie) said...

Your work is exquisite. I love visiting your blog because I love the colours and softness of the things you make. Everything looks so tiny and delicate.

Ali said...

What beautiful creations! I love that gorgeous little doll especially!
Ali x

karin said...

Your work is so wonderful and your pictures are great! You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

ohmigoodness.
too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Mai, you are so talented! what an art. please keep writing, we all love to read your stories. They are very honest and beautiful

Chia

Kyoko said...

LOVE the small doll!!

Rena said...

Thank you so much for posting the tutorials on the "bobo" dolls. My 7th grade neice had an assignment to make japanese crafts for a worlds fair at school and she, her mother and I sat down and made 40 of them. Not only were they a BIG hit with the students but gave us great time to visit and enjoy each other. thanks again.

mlle louloute said...

it's so beautiful!!!!! BRAVO (in french!)!!!

mairuru said...

Thank you very much for everyone!
I like making the little doll.

mairuru said...

Hello Rena,
40 sarubobo????
I'd like to see them!!!!!

MARIA LUISA CANDELU' said...

All your works are fantastics! You're very lucky to work for order, I hope that happens to me!
Ciao Maria Luisa

Sweet Felts said...

Dear Mairuru,

I love your takoyaki. Since it is also one of my favour food. I can eat many of them a day. :D They are lovely. Please keep making nice and new items :D

I also like to make craft and little items myself. But I am more interested in sweets. But your dolls are very kawaii.

XOXO

Christine at Origami Mommy said...

Hi - Oh, how I love your blog! I live in Japan too and am enjoying having access to so many wonderful materials and being inspired by the crafts here. Your work is so inspiring and fun!

Anonymous said...

Love all the items you made here
Must try them, some day
Mena

mairuru said...

Hello Mena,
Thank you very much for your all comments! I enjoyed reading them.
I hope you have enough time to sew.

Lucy said...

gorgeous!