Jun 10, 2009

Our lunch today

Our usual lunch is this.
Today's lunch
Rice, gohan.

Today's lunch
For the main, I grilled tuna. I put some pieces of tuna in soy sauce, garlic and ginger for a coupe of days. And I sauted some vegetables, leek, cabbage and carrot.
Today's lunch
Yesterday I made Japanese pickles. I put some cucumber in a bottle with a salt, suger and mustard.
The tomato is as is.
Today's lunch
The last one is very Japanese. Plum flavored seaweed paste. It's very good with Japanese rice, gohan.

My kitchen is really small, maybe you cannot call it as a kitchen. So it's hard to cook there. But I love cooking and eating a lot, I enjoy cooking every day.
I want to tell you someday how small room I live in with my boyfriend.

See you!

11 comments:

sheppy said...

I can't wait to read about where you live. I look forward to reading about anything you post, so thank you!

Erin

quiltygal said...

ohh you are making me hungry I just had my tea cheese on toast lazy night tonight :) I have just blogged about you parcel to me....

Carme said...

Me gusta tu blog, enhorabuena enseñas cosas muy lejanas para mi, me pasare a menudo a verte

Besos
Carme

Elyse said...

Mmm, it looks delicious! The seaweed paste looks so yummy!

We have some kitchen problems too...our kitchen is small and the counters are really low (and my boyfriend and I are tall!) so it's hard to prepare food. Plus, the floor is carpeting, which is really gross. =/

Linda said...

That looks delicious! I have never had fried Tuna, only from a tin so you have inspired me to cook it.

linéa said...

What a nice blog you have. You are making soo nice things. I found my way here from Quiltygal, and I shure wisit again.
:-)

Kris said...

Hi Mai!

You have a lovely blog. I came here from Quiltygal's blog and will come again! Yummy lunch! I also love your sarubos. So, so cute!

Nappy Miss Sew 'N Sew said...

Your lunch looks delicious. I think I will cook some tuna this weekend!

herşeyden azıcık said...

l love it:))

mairuru said...

Thank you everyone!
The tuna is of bloody part, so I got it only in 1 dollar for 0.5 kg. But it was delicious!

See you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.