Jun 2, 2009

Sarubobo variation 3 !!!!!

Bobo banana
I make sarubobo only these days!
Today I made more three patterns. All of them came up in my head while I was sleeping last night.
The first one is with bananas.
Bobo banana
But the bananas don't look like bananas... I couldn't make a good pattern.
Bobo banana

And the second one is a family. I wanted to stack them.
Bobo family
Father, mother and a baby.
Bobo family

I like this gingham check fabrics very much. It costs only 6-7 dollars per meter but really good fabric.
Bobo family
Cute hips!

The last one is a pouch.
Bobo pouch
I wanted to put a sarubobo on the code.
Bobo pouch
The bag is reversible, because I used my favorite fabric for the inside.
Bobo pouch

I hope you enjoy these three sarubobo like previous post.

Thank you!

12 comments:

MamaKnits2Much said...

I just found your blog a few days ago and I love it! You have become one of my favorite blogs to read! I adore your creativity. :-)
Your sarubobo are really fun. I made one for my little girl last night. She is sitting on the couch snuggling with it while watching tv this morning. Than you for sharing your pattern.

Chase said...

You have great works! Love your creation!

Diana said...

Your little dolls are so cute!

Caterina PĂ©rez said...

Really, really sweet. Your little dolls are so sweet... thank you.

gayle said...

I love your sarubobo! They're all wonderful, but I especially like the one on the pouch. So sweet!

Linda said...

I have been loving your posts on the sarubobo, thank you!

Veronica Arteira said...

I like this!

Kyoko said...

I thought sarubobo is holding a banana at my first look! It looks banana! Don't worry :D So cute as usual!

Tyson and Chelsea said...

These are absolutely adorable! I love the ones with flowers! Thank you!

Chelsea
www.minifripperyetc.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love this sarubobo with the dot dash stripes, makes me think of morse code! I'd love to make one of these. Lovely blog, I'll be checking back loads ...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.