Jun 8, 2009

Sarubobo bags and sarubobo pouches

I made new bobo bags.
Here they are.
Sarubobo bag
Sarubobo bag
I made three sarubobo for each and put them around the bag.
The one is for the pocket. It has a lace and you can use it as a charm.
Sarubobo bag 1
The second one is on the side. It is also detachable.
Sarubobo bag 1

Sarubobo bag 2
The last one is on the back, hang from the strap. I like this one the best.

Sarubobo pouch
Sarubobo pouch
I made also two pouches.
I used Yukata ( Japanese summer kimono ) fabric what my mother gave me.
And the other fabrics are also from my mother.

Sarubobo pouch
I put a piece of lace on the front and put a sarubobo on it.
The sarubobo is detachable.
I like the flower pattern of this Yukata fabric.

I hope you enjoy these sarubobo!

Thank you (* v *) !!!!

10 comments:

Jolly Caravan said...

Everytime you make somthing new with sarubobo, it just makes me smile. They are so adorable and friendly. Thank you so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

i love sarubobo, it's so cute! and thank you for tutorial to do it...so, one sarubobo is near to me in my workdesk ^_^ kiss from tuscany

MARIA LUISA CANDELU' said...

Hi, I'm Maria Luisa from Italy.
You're very clever!!! Ciao

Muddlepud said...

More clever ideas!

Kyoko said...

Sarubobo pin cushion next?? :D

Pikku Possu said...

I just found your blog and I love it :)
These sarubobos are so cute, I have to make them as soon as I have time. I could give them to my sister who loves Japanese style and adorable soft toys+figures.
I'm sorry my blog is now only in Finnish, but I'm planning to translate it also into English so that people from different countries could understand it better.
I usually sew clothes and haven't done any cute creatures for a while, this is the latest that I've done http://possunpuuhat.blogspot.com/2009/03/neulatyyny.html and it was really fun to make. I use it as a pin cushion :)

Leanne said...

I love your little sarubobo dolls thanks for the tutorial on flickr I will give one a try.

muebles madrid said...

I think everyone must read this.

adult dating said...

The cooptation of the specular economy is in effect identical to the discourse of representational familiarity.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.