Aug 19, 2009

Shingen-bukuro

Shingen bukuro 1
From yesterday, I made four bags.
One is for my grandmother, and one is for a friend who gave me Sew Hip magazines (* v *)!!!!

This is a style of drawstring bag. It is usually for men.
I like the simplicity.
Shingen bukuro 1
This white one is for my grandmother. She wanted to have a drawstring bag.

Shingen bukuro 2
Shingen bukuro 2
This blue flower one is for my friend. I think it fits her.

Shingen bukuro 3
Shingen bukuro 4
These two are new items for my shop.
I made them with the fabrics what I got in the travel.
Japanese cotton
American cotton
I also got some American fabrics. Now I'm thinking what I make with them. It's the most pleasant time for me. But these days, I got too much fabrics... Seeing the piles of fabrics, I'm very very happy!

See you (* v *)!!!!!

13 comments:

meena meena said...

the fabrics you use are always so perfect together!

MamaKnits2Much said...

Those are beautiful bags, and beautiful fabrics!

I know how you feel about your fabric stash. I went through my boxes and bags of fabric yesterday and got very excited about what I had. I love fabric!

june at noon said...

You are rich in beautiful fabrics. How nice! You have a very good eye for knowing which fabrics go well together. I especially love the lining fabric you paired with the first, white bag.

mouse said...

simple and beautiful :) I absolutely love your work!

Miriam said...

ooohh I love all your fabrics!!! Your bags are beautiful!

tiph said...

You pick such gorgeous fabrics!!
I just got a stack of fabric myself and the thrill of projects waiting to be made is magnificent! :)

A new reader to your blog - you have me hooked on the first post. Best wishes!

Venus-Suburbia Soup said...

Hi Mai! I love your work! Clean and simple with attention to detail. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Why am I NOT surprised at these beautiful creations?
Love them all :)
Mena

Annette Tait said...

I love the cats your sister has! and the gorgeous pants you made for your niece!
I'll be delighted to read your posts - love your work!

Anonymous said...

As usual, you are again nice with beautiful bags and fabrics.


RITA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Karin van Dam said...

Those bags are great. As usual you picked some wonderful fabric combinations. I bet your grandmother was happy with her bag!

perches said...

these bags are beautiful! i love your work, it's very delicate, and your color choices are divine.

contactos barcelona said...

Surely, the guy is totally just.