Dec 9, 2009

Sunday jogging in a park

Sunday jogging in a park
We went to a park by bus on Sunday for my jogging.
My boyfriend doesn't want to run, so he went there to take some pictures.
It was a beautiful day and good for both jogging and taking photo.
Sunday jogging in a park

Soon after we arrived at the park, I began walking and jogging and he began taking pictures.
Sunday jogging in a park

He especially liked colored leaves.
Sunday jogging in a park

And people. There were lots of people enjoying the park.
Sunday jogging in a park

He took lots of pictures of this leaf from spider silk many times. I like this picture the best.
Sunday jogging in a park

For me, this park is very hard because it is hilly. Near my house most of streets are flat and I don't get used to it... It made my legs tired soon.

But the scenes were so beautiful that I felt great while running.
Sunday jogging in a park

After my jogging, we walked in the park together and enjoyed our Sunday (* v *).
Sunday jogging in a park

We found a beautiful old building in the end of the park. It was just beautiful.
Sunday jogging in a park

After we enjoyed the park, we walked to a town to take dinner.
I ordered this high-calorie dish...
Dinner after jogging

I like chicken, cheese and demiglace very much, so I couldn't help without ordering it...

I enjoy jogging (* v *)!!!!
I met a cat after jogging

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Your other half takes really beautiful photos. It helps that the subject matter is so gorgeous though, what a beautiful park.

luke and pamela said...

wow, beautiful park and beautiful photos!!!

celine said...

awesome shots - drop dead gorgeous!

Gracie "Neky White" said...

Beautiful pictures!! such a beautiful park *_*

Helena said...

Wonderfull pictures!!!

Serendipity Handmade + Vintage said...

Your blog is wonderful! I love your work, and I especially love that you share your creations as tutorials. I'm passing the Kreativ Blogger Award to you!

http://serendipityhandmade.blogspot.com/2009/12/kreativ-blogger-and-one-lovely-blog.html

Jimenaam87 said...

That park is beautiful!! i want to be there (L)

julie said...

Great photos!!! If I had a beautiful park like that, I would consider taking up running. Your country is so beautiful.

Erin said...

Wow, gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

evie said...

i love the photos!! the scenery is beuatiful!

Best Extensions in NYC Hair Extension said...

Some of the predictions and comments made about the market by the pundits in those articles are pretty insightful because they are right on the mark and timely made.