Dec 26, 2008

Handmade wool dress


I sewed my wool dress today. It took about 7 hours because I sewed it all by my hands (as usual).

The most difficult thing for me is to make button holes.
It's difficult to make them beautiful.


Because I haven't got new clothes these days, my mother worried about me. So she gave me some money to get new clothes.
But it's not because I don't have money. I like to sew my clothes. And also, it's difficult to find something good which fits my body(a little oversized). These days, many shops have only one size clothes and I cannot wear them...

So I got this wool and gingham check cotton with her money. I made this dress to wear when I go back to my parents house, four days after.
It's big to wear something warm in it.
I hope she likes it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you had a merry christmas. your dress is so cute. and looks like it will be very cozy too... happy new year!!!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

That is such a cute dress.
Your mother should like it.
I hope you have a happy New Year.
ML

Surya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your mother is very special to receive this handmade gift of love from her daughter.
I know because I would LOVE one from my daughter
Mena

Xanax said...

Interesting how much a such thing can cost in the shop?

classified ads pakistan said...

You got a really useful blog. I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

Susan said...

Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you. 192.168.l.254 is a private IP address to login to your Router Admin Control Panel. Visit 192.168.1.254, logging in, now you can setup your Router such as: Security Options, DNS and much more.

Eric Civault said...

My wife also makes a handmade wool dress, and I agree that it's difficult to make button holes. I saw my wife's determination to make a beautiful dress, and I am proud of her because it turned out well.
Google Maps Citations