Dec 22, 2008

It's difficult to take pictures!


I took some pictures of my new works.
The idea of these trees came up in my head while I was sleeping yesterday. I desighned it soon after I woke up.

The most difficult thing was to take a good picture.
Because my room has little light. I bought a small light for taking picture but the light bulb color was yellow... I should get another one of white color.


So, I should take pictures without the small light. And with little room light, I should have opened the diaphragm. I wanted to take pictures with less opend diaphragm to make pictures sharp.


***
By the way,,,
Why my room is so dark? It's because many tall buildings are surrounding this building. I'm living in a second largest population city in Japan, and I can walk to a largest station by walk. And I cannot spend much money for living...
So this room is very tiny and dark...

I want to live near the sea!!!!!

5 comments:

JS KiM said...

Cute creation! ^^
Kawaii-soo!

It's good you don't have to go far to the train station. No? I agree, living in the city is expensive. Seattle has become that way. It's tough finding affordable homes in desirable locations.

I love the ocean too. ^^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello !
I am reading your blog because my girlfriend is a huge fan of your work.
I hope you won't damage your vision in this dark room !
And I hope you can live next to the sea some time in a near future thanks to your etsy fortune (^-^).

mairuru said...

Hello Douves, Thank you!
My eyes are quite good now!

Anonymous said...

state nevada
state alabama