May 19, 2009

Thin soft cotton fabrics


Yesterday I got two colors of cotton fabrics.

They are very thin and soft. I thought it's good for scarf.

So I made a scarf with them in the same way as my furoshiki.
I worked a little longer than when I made usual furoshiki, because it's long and hard to put bias tape.

But I finished it in a day. I like the touch.


And I also made a rose pin because it seemed too simple.
I made this rose in a way what I found in a site Japanese.
Atelier

It's very easy and good way.
The site is written in Japanese, but I think you can see the way from the pictures.
If you have any question about the way, please ask me.

10 comments:

Corvus said...

How beautiful! I've always wanted to make myself a patchwork scarf.

Jacqueline said...

Those fabrics looks really soft and your scarf is gorgeous! I love your little rose too and im loving the one you made me! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

p/s: oh thank you for the link..im off to click and visit!

Muddlepud said...

Very pretty! I love the patchwork look.

Jace said...

I like your blog a lot, and I admire all the things you've made. :) You are very talented - keep up the unique designs.

Jace
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful! Such lovely natural colours!

Kate said...

Hello! I have so enjoyed your blog - I love your designs and your patterns - you're so clever!

Also, I've given you a little award: http://bit.ly/13lcn5 for being just so lovely.

disfrutar del sexo said...

This cannot work in fact, that is what I consider.

meet women said...

On the other hand, a constant flow of effective communication maximizes the probability of project success, yet minimizes cost and time required for the anticipated fourth-generation equipment.

kawinha said...

goldenslot
โกลเด้นสล็อต
สล็อตออนไลน์

nira said...

Thanks for sharing such an informative posts so keep it up man!
sagame
sagame66
sagame77
sagame88