Dec 3, 2008

Origami Ororon bird


Today I found this instruction and made 4 Ororon birds.
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/tomodachi/museum/page/ororon6.html

They were a little difficult but very cute! I made them from a piece of Origami paper because I wanted to make them very small.



The instruction is from Japanese Origami artist, Takai Hiroaki.
His Origami are always very cute and very original (but sometimes difficult..).
I like his works very much because they look as if they are alive.
This bird is also what I made with his instruction. It was much easier than Ororon!


If you try to make this Ororon, and have any questions, please ask me!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

those birds are so cute, and the photos are good too!! ... feel like origami-ing now

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know I've said that I'm going to try origami. Well, after viewing this, I MUST do it soon.
Mena

Anonymous said...

Beautiful origami paper!
They look like penguins, hehe!

Car Reviews said...

interesting, i will learn about that...

News Today News Today
latest movies latest movies
Car Insurance Reviews Car Insurance Reviews

Japanese Used Cars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.